If you’re thinking of investing, don’t limit yourself – buy a property on one of these expensive streets while the market’s right
It’s official: our city is a good place to invest.
RP Data’s March report confirmed value is up and prices are down in Brisbane, making even our most expensive areas accessible – at least by interstate standards.
With this in mind, we’ve researched the priciest streets in our capital based on existing data from leading real estate firms.
- Virginia Avenue, Hawthorne: a house recently sold here for $7.5 million, which is (to date) Brisbane’s most expensive property
- London Road, Chandler: average property prices are $3.2 million
- Aaron Avenue, Hawthorne: last year, a property sold for $6.3 million
- Austral Street, St Lucia: average property prices are $3.7 million
- Dickson Terrace, Hamilton: average property prices are $3.6 million
Meanwhile, Sydney property prices continue to rise. The latest data shows house prices average $630k, compared to Brisbane’s $435k.
The most expensive property in Australia sits on the outskirts of Perth, and is currently on sale for $68 million…
Think we’ve got it wrong? Is your street worth more now? Let us know below!