It has been 25 years since Australia signed the United Nations Children’s Rights Convention and there will be a celebration!
A free concert for the whole family will be taking place on the 25th of October at Mt Cootha’s beautiful Botanic Gardens at the Bandstand Stage.
There will be a number of guests coming to provide entertainment, here is the program:
- 9.00am: Active Parks Zumba for Kids
- 10.00am: Nickleby the Magician
- 10.45am: Mabel Park State School Aboriginal Children Dance Group
- 11.00 Official Launch of QLD Children’s Week
- 11.15am: Arete Academy of Arts Dance & musical performances by children
- 12.15pm: Nickleby the Magician
- 1.00pm: Sunnybank Brass Band accompanied by Fancy Pants the Clown
Click here for more information.