Lord Mayor Graham Quirk is encouraging Brisbane artists to discuss their work and connect to Asian culture at this year’s Yum Chat event.
The Lord Mayor said the event will provide an exciting opportunity for Brisbane creatives to connect with some of Brisbane’s best emerging and experienced Asian creative artists.
The event will include panel discussions, performance and Asian cuisine.
The panel, facilitated by Editor in Chief of Peril Magazine, Eleanor Jackson features guest speakers:
• Quan Yeomans from Brisbane band Regurgitator
• Deans Carter international musican
• Faramarz K-Rahber, Iranian/Australian documentary filmmaker
• Joyce Ho, award winning Brisbane motion designer (HBO series – True Detective)
• Audrey Lam, emerging short filmmaker.
Yum Chat is presented as part of Brisbane’s highly anticipated BrisAsia Festival which supports a dynamic program of art and culture across the city.
This is a free event but bookings are essential. To make a booking, phone Council on 3403 888.