Returning again this February is a celebration of Asian culture and ultimately Brisbane’s multicultural vibrance and creativity.
Featuring a huge range of activities for everyone to enjoy, the festival will span across the city throughout the entire month. Opening night will be an entirely free event where visitors can sample a range of Asian cuisines from the food stalls and enjoy the unique sounds of the critically-acclaimed, Australian group Bombay Royale.
Some highlights of the festival will include:
- Guided nature walk in Boondall Wetlands
- Kamishibai storytelling and clay creations
- Art Bites – Sri Lankan Dance and Drumming
- Art Bites – Giant Origami
- Art Bites – Spice Mixes and Curries with Rani’s Cuisine
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion
Visit the City Council website for the full program and any necessary registrations.