This short course will take you through the basic principles of memory and helpful techniques to improve it.
Topics covered will include:
- The difference between short term and long term memory
- Understanding how your environment affects your memory
- Creating memory hooks
- Utilising technology to help your memory
- Strategies to boost mental performance
- Brain stimulation exercises
- Increasing the time between learning and recall
- Take home: A handy wallet-sized cheat sheet to remind you of the key course contents when you get home!
Note: This course has been designed to provide you with a general instruction on how you can improve your memory. If you require medical attention, we recommend visiting your GP or health professional.