Do you want to know more about the Stenmark Twins?
Ten Stenmark Twin Secrets…
1. Zac loves being in the kitchen – his favourite dishes to cook include chicken with vegetables and quinoa, fish cakes with sweet potatoes and vegetable omelettes.
2. Jordan’s favourite movies are Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio and Steven Spielberg’s The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn.
3. Zac’s favourite colour is blue and he thinks the hue, particularly navy, is very big right now: “There’s a nautical theme running through fashion at the moment.”
4. While travelling, exercising and hanging out on set, Jordan has four songs on high rotation: Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, Resolution by Matt Corby, Changes by Tupac and Express Yourself by N.W.A.
5. They turned to their former-model aunt Susie Stenmark, formerly the Australian head of PR for Chanel, for advice when they entered the industry. “She was our first port of call and gave us a lot of encouragement,” says Zac.
6. Jordan is a bookworm and his favourite book at the moment is Tim Winton’s Breath, because he loves surfing and found the book very poetic.
7. Their favourite holiday destination is Vomo Island in Fiji.
8. The boy’s favourite thing to do on a photo shoot is to get to know the crew because “everybody has a story to tell.”
9. The twins admit to being ‘addicted’ to the popular Facebook and smartphone game Candy Crush Saga.
10. Their favourite people to follow on Twitter are their Mum and Dad.