This is one of the quickest spaghetti pastas you can make and also one of the tastiest! No use of cream or tomato base sauce, but a delicious flavoured olive oil.
- 500 g fresh spaghetti
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves organic garlic (crushed)
- ½ small red chilli (thinly sliced)
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 x 150g Huon hot smoked salmon (broken up into bite-size pieces)
- ½ cup semi dried cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- To taste, salt flakes and freshly ground pepper
- Place the fresh spaghetti into a large pan of salted rapidly boiling water and cook until just al dente.
- In a moderately heated flat saucepan, add the olive oil, anchovy fillets, chilli and the garlic.
- Cook gently for 3 minutes until the olive oil becomes fragrant and the anchovy fillets have dissolved.
- Throw the hot spaghetti through the oil mix and add the hot smoked salmon, dried tomatoes and parsley. Check for seasoning and serve straight away.
Prep time: 5min • Cook time: 5min