Food lovers unite! Brisbane’s most loved food trucks will line Bridge Street in Fortitude Valley for Truck In & Tuck In on Friday 17 October.
Presented by The Arcade Creative and Brisbane City Council, Truck In & Tuck In is part of the Friday Night Laneway series seeking to rejuvenate forgotten city spaces.
Truck In & Tuck In aims to showcase the diversity and uniqueness of The Valley precinct and its local businesses.
Local DJs and artists including Inigo, MKO and Laneous Lane will set the mood for a laid back all ages street party from 5pm.
Some of Brisbane’s best food trucks and vans will be present including:
- Char Baby — A variety of BBQ meats
- Fiery Deli — Spanish street food
- The Bun Mobile — Their famous steamed buns
- Chocolate Kromberry Co — Home of the legendary cronut
- Sushi Neko — Sushi and bento box
- Vira Lata — Modern Brazilian and Portuguese street food
- Pizzantica — Napoli-style inspired pizza
- Gourmet H-Dogz — Hot dogs with a gourmet twist
- Local Mobile Deli — Handmade classic sandwiches.
Mirra Private Dining and Events, located in a converted warehouse on Bridge Street, is rumoured to be transforming their outdoor area into a craft beer hall and a pop up champagne and dessert bar on the night.
For more information, check out our Event Guide.
You might also like…
Spring Hill comes alive
Food Truck Friday: Fire ‘N’ Dough Wood Fired Pizza
Food Truck Friday: Mr America Hotdogs and Fries
Food Truck Friday: The Bun Mobile
Food Truck Friday: Vira Lata
Food Truck Friday: Pizzantica
Food Truck Friday: The Kai Kart
Food Truck Friday: Local Mobile Deli
Food Truck Friday: Roam’in Pizza
Food Truck Friday: Juan More Taco
Food Truck Friday: King of the Wings