The big day is almost upon us, for your convenience we have put together a Christmas checklist that covers the essentials for Christmas Day.
If you’re like Martha Stewart you have had a Christmas checklist for weeks, but if you’re not our quick Christmas Checklist will help you stay organised today and tomorrow. We have just covered the basic essentials, so add any tasks that are specific to you and your family.
- Ingredients are purchased
- Early morning snacks prepared
- Food that needs to be prepared before Christmas Day is done
- Anything that needs to be marinated or set over night is in the fridge
- Alcohol is all in order
- Food allergies noted.
- Presents are wrapped
- Presents are either under tree or ready to go under tree
- All presents have names marked on them
- Everyone coming has a present
- Stock stuffers are ready
- Tree area for unwrapping madness
- Bathrooms for guests
- Kitchen for food prep
- Outdoor area
- Entry, foyer etc.
- Christmas movies
- Christmas books
- Strategy to get them to bed
- Santa snack for them to leave out
5. Set up
- Charge batteries – Phones, cameras anything battery operated will need to be charged.
- Batteries on hand for toys, lights etc.
- Set the table
- Place presents under the tree (after the kids are in bed)
- Christmas lights are up
- Stockings are hung
What is at the top of your Christmas Checklist?