Here’s a sneak peek on how Westfield Garden City are celebrating their new stores and how you can join in.
The new Westfield Garden City is set to open soon and will satisfy a suite of shopping needs with a broader range of food, fashion and lifestyle retail choices complemented by more parking and services.
Garden City will be 141,000m2 upon completion and boast a new Town Square, inspiring fashion and fresh food with approximately 100 new speciality stores, Myer and Target. In addition to this expansive retail offer, the new Garden City will include a new dining precinct with both casual and formal dining options and leisure and entertainment facilities.
Westfield Garden City launch events
Though the centre’s grand opening ceremony won’t be held until Saturday 11 October, 70 new retailers will open their doors to the public this Thursday 18 September. The resort-style Town Square casual dining precinct will be christened with free entertainment all day long.
- 8am — Kmart ribbon cutting, giveaways and entertainment (Level 1)
- 9am — Sunglass Hut red carpet opening (Level 1)
- 9am — Free coffee and balloons at Target (Level 2)
- 10am-2pm — Bike n’ Blend sponsored by Boost Juice
- 11am-2pm — Mime artist performances
- 12pm — Bubble Babes performance (Town Square)
- 3pm-7pm — Skechers Silent Disco (Level 2)
- 6pm — Chinese Lion Dance (Fresh Food precinct)
- 6pm & 7pm — Water Dancing performance (Town Square)
Stylist In-Store Events
Time for a new look? Get free expert advice from Westfield Garden City’s resident stylists! They can help you discover what works best for you, then take you into the stores that can lead you in the right direction. You can even do a group session or have a stylist come to your home and revolutionise your wardrobe. Free sessions will be running from 11am to 2pm, Thursday 18 September to Sunday 21 September.