Sydney Roosters star Mitchell Pearce dodged media at NRL training on Monday as investigations into poor behaviour continue.

Investigations into Sydney Roosters NRL star Mitchell Pearce’s behaviour at a Kings Cross nightclub on Saturday night hinge on an unidentified woman coming forward.

Nightclub security footage broadcast on Channel Nine on Monday night was inconclusive and police are not seeking to interview the NSW State of Origin halfback at this point in time.

That could all change and Pearce’s immediate playing future put at risk, if the woman, filmed wearing a yellow dress in the footage, decides to lodge a complaint.

However, even if Pearce is found to have no case to answer in regards to the alleged incident inside the venue, his wild night out has still called into question his chances of playing Origin and the culture of the Sydney Roosters’ club.

Pearce was shielded from the media on Monday as the Roosters went into lockdown at their Moore Park headquarters, moving a scheduled training session from the public Kippax Oval ground to behind closed doors at Allianz Stadium.

A getaway plan was formed to get Pearce out of the precinct without having to pass through the waiting media camped outside Roosters HQ, and the 25-year-old was seen driving away in a car from a back entrance of Allianz Stadium at around 5.30pm.

Pearce reportedly told police at the time of the alleged incident that he knew the woman, before being arrested out the front of the Beach Haus club and handed an infringement notice for refusing to leave a licensed premises.

Channel Nine reported that a “visibly distressed” woman approached police on the spot and pointed out Pearce, after he had allegedly had an “interaction” with her.

Blues coach Laurie Daley says he is waiting for investigations to take place before deciding on Pearce’s place in the team for Origin 1 on May 28 in Brisbane.

Pearce’s lawyer Henry Davis York released a statement saying: “There has been speculation and innuendo in the media which creates the impression that our client had an inappropriate interaction with a female patron at a nightclub over the weekend. That speculation is false.”

The Roosters refused to make comment on Monday, however they certainly didn’t instruct their players to keep a low profile.

Throughout the day several Roosters players were heard chanting and yelling from behind the doors to the club’s gym and office area.

“No one’s coming out!” yelled one player, before the playing group started bellowing out the phrase “who are ya, who are ya!”

Later in the afternoon, an unidentified player stood in his underwear with his back facing a window, and a yellow mask was held outside the door by a player and waved around like it was a puppet.

A club official eventually poked his head outside to see what the commotion was and headed back inside. After that the players moved away from the window and no more noise was heard.

Pearce and teammate Boyd Cordner were both asked to leave the Clovelly Hotel earlier on Saturday evening, with a number of other Roosters players also moved on from the establishment. Pearce continued his night in Kings Cross.

The NRL Integrity Unit is only investigating Pearce at this stage, however it is waiting on a report from the Roosters to determine whether investigations could widen to include Cordner – another NSW candidate – or other players who were with the pair at the Clovelly Hotel.