Indonesian police say 30 prescription and non-prescription medications have been found in the room of two Australians who died in Bali.

Indonesian authorities are focusing on 30 different types of medication found in the hotel room of an Australian mother and teenage daughter who died at a Bali resort.

Noelene Bischoff and Yvana Bischoff, 14, died on Saturday, a day after checking into the beachfront resort of Padang Bai in Karangasem, on the east coast of the Indonesian island.

Their bodies will be flown to Brisbane in coming days after Indonesian authorities accepted the Bischoff family’s request for autopsies to be conducted by Queensland’s coroner.

But authorities in Indonesia are continuing their own investigations into the pair’s medical history and laboratory tests on medication and vomit taken at the scene.

Detective Superintendent Adnan Pandibu, who is leading the investigation in Indonesia, said about 30 prescription and non-prescription medications were found in a toiletries bag in the Bischoffs’ room.

“From lab tests, we may find out if there’s dangerous substance or not,” he told AAP.

“And from medical records, we may also find if the victims suffered certain diseases and what kind of medicines they have consumed.

“From this data we would compare and at least we could determine whether the death of victims is natural or unnatural.”

He said lab test results may be ready by Friday.

Bischoff family spokesman and federal MP Mal Brough says it’s important not to speculate about the medication and let the investigation run its course.

“It can be very hurtful at times when no one needs to be,” Mr Brough told reporters on Wednesday.

“Noelene’s a nurse and she could well be just well-prepared for any contingency, going to another country.

“(That’s) a sensible thing to do … and we should all be encouraged to now just take a breath, think of the family, think of their enormous loss and respect what they’re asking for, which is some room.”

A memorial service will be held for the pair on Thursday morning at the Caloundra CityLife Baptist Church.

Another service organised by Yvana’s school will take place after the school holidays.

Caloundra Christian College deputy principal Andrew Priaulx said Yvana was well-loved, having been a student at the school since her kindergarten days 10 years ago.

“Yvana was a delightful and bright young girl who was always happy,” he told AAP.

“She put other people first and had many friends. She was well known across the school.”