It’s the perfect Valentine’s Day experience — an extraordinary Valentine’s Day degustation at the acclaimed Bacchus Restaurant, a Suite Decadence overnight stay at Rydges Hotel South Bank, stunning florals from Northside Flower Market, and a couples sitting with Millyjane Photography!
Whether you’re a newly minted couple or one of many years, Valentine’s Day is a time to stop and appreciate the joys of love. In today’s fast-paced world, a night away, a fabulous meal and the joy of beautiful flowers and simply being together is a mix rarely experienced. This year, Bmag is giving just this to one lucky reader!
Congratulations to our winner: Frank Martiri from Carindale!
- Ultimate Valentine’s Day Degustation Evening at the multi-award-winning Bacchus Restaurant at South Bank – A four-course degustation created by Head Chef, Mark Penna, with a glass of Ruinart on arrival, jazz music, and a rose for the ladies and chocolate for the lucky couple! (Valued at $169 per person, as part of the Bacchus Valentine’s Day Degustation Dinner on Sunday, February 14, 2015).
- Suite Decadence Overnight Accommodation at the world class Rydges South Bank on 14 February — Spoil that special someone with sparkling wine and handmade chocolates on arrival, a King Suite with private balcony and separate King bedroom, a bottle of Australian Sparkling wine upon arrival and a selection of handmade chocolates, a delicious Grand Room Service Breakfast direct to the room, valet parking and a late checkout time of 1pm! (Valued at $313 per night).
- $250 worth of flowers from Northside Flower Market – The most stunning bouquet of long stem Colombian Roses, the peak of perfection with super long stems and bold, beautiful blooms – together with champagne and signature Dear Fire ‘Enchanted Rose’ candle.
- A couples portrait session with acclaimed photographer Milly Bakker from millyjane.net – A one hour couples photography session done prior to dinner at South Bank, the perfect romantic backdrop, valued at $250. Millyjane Photography specialises in intimate, unique, vibrant and alternative weddings, and awesome Creative Portraits.
Total prize value: $1,151
HOW TO ENTER: Enter via the form below. *Entrants agree to receive future promotional offers from Bmag. This prize is not redeemable for cash. This prize is redeemable ONLY on the evening of Sunday 14 February 2016 and is not transferrable. Competition closes at 9am, Monday 8 February. UPDATE: This competition has closed. The lucky winner will be announced shortly!
Northside Flower Market
Northside Flower Market has long been recognised as one of Brisbane’s premier florists, celebrating important life and love moments – celebrations. A local family-owned business run by husband and wife Kim Dodwell and Brendan Nolan, they source their roses from the best local growers and international suppliers, ensuring freshness, quality and vase life.
Northside Flower Market’s top tips for romance
1. Order your flowers in advance – do not wait until the last minute, as many florists will have limited supply later in the day.
2. Organize your flowers to be delivered in the morning – getting flowers at the start of the day makes a woman feel remembered.
3. Sign your name in your message card – it will be kept and cherished and actually makes the gesture more romantic.
4. Make sure you know your loved one’s favourite colour and flowers – personalisation will make a difference, trust us!
5. Do small romantic gestures often, not just once in a blue moon. Everyone loves to feel loved and appreciated, and sometimes being reminded of this is just what your partner needs.
6. Make time to spend with your special someone – a walk to the park, treat yourselves to an evening at the cinema (without the kids), pizza on the deck with candles and fairy lights, and always flowers – you can never give or send too many flowers.
3/27 Windorah Street, Stafford, Qld 4053
Phone: (07) 3856 4711
Rydges South Bank
Featuring the finest boutique furnishings, stunning suites, and an exquisite rooftop bar, nothing says Valentine’s Day quite like a weekend away amidst the intimate and luxurious surrounds of Rydges South Bank. To make a booking call 07 3364 0800, email email@example.com or visit rydges.com for more information.
Located at 9 Glenelg Street, in the heart of bustling South Bank – a haven for lovers of fashion, food and entertainment – Rydges Hotel is just minutes from the Brisbane CBD and close to the Brisbane Cruise Terminal, Brisbane Airport and Gateway arterial linking the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.