Want to really spoil your mum this Mother’s Day? Here’s your chance to take her on the ultimate shopping trip in Bangkok, thanks to Thai Airways International!
Enter now for your chance to win the ultimate Bangkok experience for you and a guest!
The prize includes:
- Two return economy class tickets from Brisbane to Bangkok flying Thai Airways International (valued at $1,806 per person)
- Four nights’ accommodation for two people (including breakfast) in a Superior World room at Centara Grand at Centralworld, Bangkok (valued at $1,100)
- $500 to spend at Bangkok’s world-class shopping malls, boutiques and street markets!
Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world. You’re about to find out why.
Total prize value: $5,212
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter via the form below. *Entrants agree to receive future promotional offers from bmag. Competition closes 9am, Monday 4 May 2015. The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- All travel to be completed by 31 October 2015.
- No outbound travel permitted between 26 June – 12 July 2015 and 16 September – 26 September 2015.
- Subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia residing in Queensland.
- Entrants under 18 must obtain guardian consent prior to entering.
- Tickets are valid on Thai Airways International aircraft only and do not permit upgrades to Royal Silk (Business) Class even on a paid standby basis.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Frequent flyer miles may not be accrued.
- Government taxes are an additional cost to the winner and as of today are valued at $460 per person (estimate at 30 March 2015), subject to change.
- The winner and their companion must travel together from Brisbane and all expenses related to getting to the departure point are at the winners’ expense.
- It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
- All other expenses such as costs associated with passports, vias, laundry etc etc are the winner’s responsibility.
UPDATE: This competition has closed. Congratulations to our winner Shannon Hunt from Upper Kedron!