Facilitated by Travis Dewan, this practical workshop will provide you with the tools and techniques needed to create a viable online presence. Take your arts business to the next level, present your work to a wider audience, and gain the skills needed to develop your own online platforms to promote your work. The workshop will include time to explore website and mobile applications, look at your social media options, and explore funding opportunities available to enhance your online arts presence.
No previous experience needed – just bring your smart phone, laptop, and an outline or idea to work with.
The key ideas that will be covered include:
– Working with social media
– Consideration of brand, sales and audience development
– Designing and developing your website, using WordPress and online templates
– Simple mobile app development and management to support your business
– Introduction of funding opportunities available to assist you in your online endeavors