The event will include advice to help seniors get the most out of your life.
The 2014 Positive Ageing Journey Event and Expo will be held on Monday 19th May 2014 at Easts Leagues Club, Coorparoo from 8:50am to 4:15pm.
Cost is only $20 and this includes morning tea, lunch and a snack.
Expert presenters will provide presentations on topics that will help seniors:
• Maintain an active healthy lifestyle
• Plan for the future
• Communication and community participation
• Be informed about healthy eating and nutrition
• With great gardening advice
• Bridge the digital divide
• Enhance your safety and peace of mind
• How to future proof your home
• Plus many more topics.
Speaker highlights include:
• Mr Bill Bristow AM – Founder Angel Flight Australia and Australia Day Ambassador
• Professor Helen Chenery – Director Asia Pacific Centre for Neuromodulation – Professor Chenery’s presentation will focus on communication and brain health.
• Mr Paul Plant – Editor Sub-tropical Gardening Magazine
• Dr Veronique Chachay – Nutritionist, Dietician and Educator
• Mr Brian Herd – Lawyer, CRH Law will focus on planning for the future and the consequences of doing nothing.
• Dr Tim Henwood – Exercise Gerontologist – Physical activity and exercise
• Plus many more.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to interact and engage with a range of information displays from organisations and businesses providing services and products to seniors.
For more information or to register contact LifeTec on 07 3552 9000
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org