Metre Market is a new boutique market coming soon to Brisbane where fashion, music, food, art and good vibes collide.
Featuring a carefully curated lineup of stalls, Metre Market is the perfect place for local up-and-coming designers, artists and makers to gather and showcase their wares.
It also provides a platform for people to clear out their wardrobes and sell their pre-loved designer and vintage clothing. All you have to do is register for a pre-loved clothes rack, bring all your goodies, hang them up and sell away!
The first market is set to feature:
- Evangeline Label (Fashion)
- Jada Blue (Fashion)
- Jadewood Design (Jewellery & watches)
- In Bloom Flower Co (Flowers & succulents)
- August & Lucy (Coffee & tea)
- T Leaf Collections (Homewares & prints)
- Ellamee Art & Illustration (Designs & prints)
- Oddnuts Apparel (T-shirts & streetwear)
- Mr America Hotdogs & Fries (Food truck)
- Axsher Candles
- Soul Quartz (Alternative & holistic health)
- Imagine Colours (Art)
- More to be announced
The first Metre Market will be held at the Morningside School of Arts (Corner of Wynnum Road and Ison Street, Morningside) on Sunday 7 February from 9am to 2pm. To register for your own pre-loved clothes rack, visit metremarket.com.au.