The time is near, fashionistas — H&M opens this Thursday! Here are some tips to help you make the most of it.
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is set to host a frenzy of fashion lovers this Thursday (5 March) with the opening of Queensland’s first H&M store.
Opening at 10am, it’s going to be pandemonium out there, frankly. Here are a few things you should take into consideration to maximise your shopping experience.
- Consider taking public transport. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre is only a few minutes’ walk from the Centre on Station Road. There is also a bus interchange located on Level 3 near The Pig ‘N’ Whistle. For timetables and information you can visit the Translink website here.
- Plan your visit! For those of you who are unsure, H&M is located on Level 2 near David Jones and the Station Road entry of the centre.
- If arriving before 10am you will be able to wait safely within the roped queing areas at the Level 2 entry doors near David Jones.
- Additional Customer Service will be nearby and available to assist customers with directions and questions on the opening day and across the weekend.
- Most importantly, wear comfortable shoes. This tip is twofold, firstly because you might want to keep shopping all day long and secondly, due to the hype if the store is busy you may be asked to wait for other customers to leave before you can enter.
- …Oh, and don’t forget to wear something you can easily change out of to maximise your time in the changing room!
For more information on the store, click here.