James Street retailers are once again banding together for their annual shopping night James St Up Late tomorrow evening.
Supported by Marie Claire, the James St precinct will come to life from 6pm for an after-dark party with designer meet-and-greets, street art, discounts, giveaways and entertainment.
James St Up Late is now in its third year, having developed a reputation as a place to see and be seen, get some face time with designers (Pamela Easton and Lydia Pearson, Gail Sorronda, Aje’s Adrian Norris and Edwina Robinson, Megan Park for Samantha Ogilvie and Gabrielle Thompson and Shannon Gunn of Tom Gunn will all be on hand tomorrow night), and of course shop.
Meet Marie Claire editor Jackie Frank, as well as six of her fashion and beauty editors throughout the night. There are plenty of great offers to be had as well, including:
* Buy one item get the second half price at Leona Edmiston vintage boutique
* 17% off throughout the store at Gail Sorronda, 30% off storewide at French Connection, 20% full-priced Mimco and Kookai, 15% off at Zimmerman, 10% off at Easton Pearson, French Rendezvous and Optiko, 15% off and gift with purchase at Lee Mathews
* $50 voucher with $300 spend at Maryons shoes
* Put yourself on a Marie Claire cover with a photo booth in James Lane (cute)
* Makeup touch-ups at Lyla Clare
* Free repairs and live music at Nudie Jeans
* Spend $150 in store at Stone & Metal Gallery and receive a free silver charm
* Street artist Christian Palmer performing live at the Red Sea Gallery from 6pm
* Free gift bags for the first 1000 guests
Visit the James St precinct, Fortitude Valley Thursday night April 3, 6-9pm.