Alannah Hill’s newest collection is a treasure trove of gorgeous summer pieces.
Alannah Hill’s Amafi Coast collection brings to mind hot summer days under an Italian sun.
The collection is beautifully quirky and cute, teaming flirty florals with bold colours and feminie silhouettes. Accessories are the name of the game in this collection, with headbands, sunglasses, purses and even Ipad covers all thrown in for an extra dollop of style.
Here are the top trends from Alannah Hill…
- Headpieces– Take a leaf out of Alannah’s fashionable book and add a flirty headband or head scarf to your ensemble.
- Florals – While The Devil Wears Prada’s Miranda Priestly didn’t think much of the floral trend ( “Florals? For spring? Ground breaking…”) we think this cute trend is just perfect for any time of the year.
- Wedges – Heels can sometimes be too much fun and flats just not enough, so find the perfect middle ground with a pair of cheeky wedges. We love these Secret Holiday Affair wedge’s with polka dot detail.
- Lady like lengths – Forget the micro minis and embrace a longer length. Alannah Hill is showing a range of gorgeous dresses that elegantly skim the knees.
- Technology accessories – If your purse can match your outfit, then why not your tech? Since our iPads, phones and laptops are never far from our hands why not work them into our outfits? The Alannah Hill She Talks Crazy Talk iPad cover is a sweet shade of candy colored pink and will add a cute finish to your outfit.