Try this omelette recipe for a great start to your day. The perfect combination of zucchini, tomato and fetta in a fluffy omelette is a taste sensation not to be missed.
Make this zucchini based omelette for the most important meal of the day and let us know what you think. Thanks to Chef Gary Johnson for supplying this delicious omelette recipe.
50 mls water
Sea salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small zucchini, grated
½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
½ teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1 pinch / clove of chopped garlic
60g goats fetta cheese, cubed
8 x cherry tomatoes halved
• In a small bowl whisk the eggs, water and seasoning together.
• In a medium non-stick pan heat the olive oil. Add the zucchini, thyme and garlic.
• Cook for 2 minutes and pour in the eggs. Stir quickly, drawing from the outside of the egg into the centre, and letting the uncooked egg pour out to the sides.
• Sprinkle with the cherry tomatoes, parsley and cubed fetta.
• Fold one side over the other and serve on top of a slice of your favourite toast