Serve these healthy pikelets hot with cream cheese and condiments…
Are you a fan of this pikelet recipe? Share with your friends on Facebook!
1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
1 cup grated carrot
1 tbsp olive oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
¾ cup milk
Butter for frying pan
Cream cheese to serve
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix together to form batter.
2. Heat up either the BBQ or a frying pan.
3. Add butter or spray lightly with oil.
4. Pour spoonfuls of mixture into frying pan or onto BBQ.
5. Flip when bubbles appear on one side and are lightly browned.
6. Remove pikelets when both sides are cooked.