Baked potatoes on a cold evening, with the reminder of summer from the delicious smoked salmon.
- 2 medium size potatoes (roasted with skin on)
- 1 small brown onion (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 60ml cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 150g hot smoked salmon
- To taste salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a small frypan and add the diced onions. Cook, stirring frequently until they soften then remove from the pan and place into a bowl.
- Cut the potatoes into halves then carefully scoop out the inside, leaving a 10 mm thick skin.
- Combine the scooped out potato with all the ingredients then fill each potato with the mixture. Bake in the oven at 180°C until golden.Serves 4
Prep time: 15min • Cook time: 15min