Serve these Spanish eggs at breakfast with fresh, crusty bread – and impress the whole family!
Are you a fan of this recipe for Spanish eggs? Share with your friends on Facebook!
1 clove garlic
2-3 tomatoes, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
½ green capsicum, diced
½ yellow capsicum, if desired
3 rashers bacon, diced
2 chorizo sausages, cut into bite size
1. In a large lidded fry pan, fry sausages and bacon until cooked, then set aside.
2. In same pan, fry onion and garlic until soft.
3. Add capsicums and cook until soft.
4. Add tomatoes, simmer a few minutes until soft and sauce develops.
5. Return sausages and bacon to mix.
6. Make a hole in the mix and add eggs, cover.
7. Allow eggs to poach in the liquid with other ingredients.
8. When poaching is completed to desired level, spoon eggs, sauce and onion mix onto plate.