Add some smoked salmon to your platter when entertaining. This dish is complimented well by the cabbage and coriander.
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- 1 cup red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup carrots (cut into thin strips)
- 2 green onions (cut thin)
- ½ cup coriander sprigs
- 1 teaspoon seeded mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- To taste salt flakes and black pepper
- Place the slices of smoked salmon neatly onto four plates. Combine together the red cabbage, carrots, green onions and coriander.
- Whisk together the seeded mustard, vinegar, olive oil and seasoning. Combine with the salad and place neatly onto the centre of the salmon slices.
Prep time: 6min