These raw carrot cakes are guilt-free and the perfect option for desk-snacking…
Are you a fan of these raw carrot cakes? Share on Facebook!
- 2 cups carrot grated or pulp
- 2 cups almond meal (raw)
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup of sultanas or raisins
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/4 tsp - 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- honey or agave to moisten if needed
- 1 tsp cinnamon or your favourite spice
- Grate carrot and put in food processor to break it down further.
- Add almond meal, almonds, dates and raisins/sultanas.
- Process until chopped. Add goji berries, salt and cinnamon
- Process further (remain chopped consistency, don’t over process)
- Put into bowl, mix coconut through with your hands
- Roll into balls. If they need moistening add agave or honey
- Ready to serve