Entertaining this holiday season? Raspberry, Blackberry & Yoghurt Jelly Cups – a dessert designed to impress your guests
Continuing our celebration of the raspberry and blackberry season, we have a wonderful dessert – perfect for entertaining. Thanks to Australian Berries!
1 cup (250ml) thickened cream
¼ cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2½ teaspoons powdered gelatin
1 cup (250g) Greek style natural yoghurt
3 cups (750ml) white grape juice
2 tablespoons caster sugar
3 teaspoons powdered gelatin
To make the yoghurt jelly:
1. Place cream, sugar and vanilla extract into a small pan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved and gently bring to boil, remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle over gelatin and whisk until dissolved. Add yoghurt, whisk until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve, set aside to cool.
To make jelly layer:
1. Pour one cup of the grape juice and the sugar into a small pan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved and gently bring to boil, remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle over gelatin and whisk until dissolved. Add remaining juice, strain through a sieve and set aside to cool.
1. Divide half the berries between eight 200ml cups or glasses. Pour over half the grape juice mixture, refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
2. Pour all the yoghurt mixture over the first layer of jelly, refrigerate until set. Place remaining berries on top of set
Prep time: 20min • Cook time: 120min