Quattro Formaggi, or Four Cheeses, is a rich pasta recipe, filled with creamy ingredients – including mascarpone, parmesan, feta and cream.
Quattro Formaggi pasta is a recipe for the dairy lovers! Thanks to San Remo.
San Remo Reg No23 Bowties 500g
75g freshly grated parmesan
1 cup cream
75g feta cheese
1/2 stick butter
Pepper, to season
1. Cook pasta according to packet directions.
2. Melt the butter in the pan, removing from direct heat so it doesn’t burn. Crumble in the Gorgonzola, removing from heat as it melts into the butter. Add the cream and stir.
3. Crumble in the Feta cheese, let the sauce simmer, reduce a little then add the mascarpone, stir until almost melted. Agitate the pan so the sauce reduces slowly and doesn’t burn.
4. Add pepper and cooked San Remo Bowtie Pasta and sprinkle freshly grated parmesan over the top.Stir until the pasta is completely coated.
5. Serve with grated parmesan.
Prep time: 15min • Cook time: 15min