Pancakes with nectarines for you to try for breakfast. You could also add choc chips to make them a dessert pancake.for after dinner
Pancakes with nectarines is an easy recipe for breakfast, brunch or even dessert?
You can serve stacks of pancakes topped with nectarines in syrup or other fresh fruit for breakfast or brunch or dress up your pancakes for a quick dessert..
1 bottle pancake mix
1 cup/250ml maple syrup
4 yellow nectarines, stones removed and cut into thin wedges
(If you would like to make them for dessert or make them sweeter, add ½ cup dark choc bits)
1. Prepare pancake mix following the directions on the packet.
2. Melt a little butter in a frypan, add ¼ cup of the pancake mix, (optional - sprinkle with some choc bits).
3. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, flip and cook until golden. Repeat with the remaining mix.
4. Heat the maple syrup and nectarines and bring to boil, cook until the nectarines are soft.
5. Serve stacks of pancakes topped with nectarines in syrup.