Get a fresh start to your morning with this Mango and Muesli Yoghurt and raisin toast recipe.
Try out this fresh and fruity yoghurt combination by previous Head Chef at the Hilton Sydney, Gary Johnson. This man certainly knows how to put together great breakfast meals that are light and healthy. Give this yogurt a try and let us know what you think.
Love you muesli try out this other great muesli recipe.
400ml of your favourite natural yoghurt
1 x new season mango
1 lime juiced
1 cup of natural muesli
1 teaspoon of castor sugar
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 slices of raisin toast (cut into soldiers)
• Cut the mango up into small cubes and sprinkle with the castor sugar, lime juice and olive oil. Fold gently to incorporate.
• Measure the muesli into the bottom of 4 coupe glasses
• Add the yoghurt in each glass
• Top with the freshly cut mango
• serve chilled. With the raisin toast on the side