Share some waffles with the family this weekend, and make most of seasonal stone fruits. Recipe credit to Rachael Finch.
Home-made waffles with a healthy twist – the whole family will love them!
- Six nectarines, halved and stones removed
- Four waffles
- Two tablespoons butter
- One tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup flaked almonds, toasted
1. Heat butter and honey in a frying pan over medium heat until bubbling
2. Add nectarines, cut side down and cook until caramalised. Turn nectarines over and quickly heat through
3. Toast waffles and serve topped with caramalised nectarines and toasted almonds