These scones are just like how Nan used to make them. Add dried fruit or chocolate chips if you wish, and serve with jam and cream.
Are you a fan of this scones recipe? Share with your friends on Facebook!
3 cups self raising flour
1 cup cream
1 cup lemonade
1. Sift flour into a large bowl, make well in centre and add cream and lemonade.
2. Mix with knife until mixture comes together.
3. Turn dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth and pliable.
4. Use a scone cutter or roll into golf size balls.
5. Add baking paper to bottom of rack in camp oven or use an old cake tin lined with baking paper.
6. Cook in camp oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.