This exclusive lemon mustard sausages recipe by Darren Robertson is bound to impress your dinner guests…
Are you a fan of this recipe for lemon mustard sausages? Share on Facebook!
- 1 packet Beak & Sons The Original beef sausages
- 1 dessert spoon of grain mustard
- 30g butter
- A couple of drops of vegetable oil
- 1 lemon
- 6 baby red radishes thinly sliced
- 1 pear (Corella) washed and shaved
- 2 handfuls picked flat leaf parsley, washed and dried
- 2 dessert spoons of peeled, roasted
- chopped hazelnuts
- Salt & pepper
1. In a non stick frying pan, cook the sausages on medium low, turning often until almost cooked through. Increase the heat for the last 30 seconds to caramelise the sausages.
2. Turn down the heat, add the butter and when it turns a nutty brown colour, add the juice of half a lemon and the grain mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. In a large bowl, toss the shaved pear with parsley, radish and hazelnuts, season with lemon juice a little zest, salt and pepper and serve with the sausages.
4. Enjoy with fresh sour dough.