Pan-fried and oven baked sticky lamb ribs with spicy honey and red pepper…
Are you a fan of this lamb ribs recipe? Share on Facebook!
- Lamb Ribs 1kg
- Sea salt 15g
- Lime 60g
- Gochujang* 28g
- Honey 28g
- Mirin 57 mls
- Rice vinegar 5g
- Minced garlic 30g
- Ginger powder 10g
- Remove excess fat from the lamb ribs. Season the ribs with sea salt and olive oil.
- Pre heat a frying pan on high and brown the ribs on both sides.
- Pour in the sauce to coat the ribs and heat.
- Pour the sauce over the sealed ribs, ensuring the ribs are evenly coated. Allow the sauce to reach a simmer. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them in a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place the baking tray in a preheated oven on a moderate temperature.
- Using the sauce from the frying pan to baste the ribs every 10 minutes until the ribs are sticky and crispy (at least 30 minutes). Remove the ribs from oven and finish on a char grill. Baste with the last of the sauce to glaze the ribs before serving.
- Remove ribs from oven and finish on char grill basting with sauce from frying pan for presentation. Season with sea salt and a squeeze of lime to serve.