This nutritious salmon pasta recipe takes less than 20 minutes and will satisfy the whole family.
- 350g spiral pasta
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 4 cups rocket
- 2 x 150g HUON hot smoked salmon (broken into pieces)
- ½ red onion (finely sliced)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ clove garlic (crushed)
- To taste, freshly cracked pepper and salt flakes
- Boil the pasta until just cooked, drain and place back into the warm pot. Fold in the sliced onion, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and seasoning.
- Gently combine in the salmon pieces, avocado, rocket and serve.
Prep time: 8min • Cook time: 10min