Whip up this open omelette quickly before work and school, or casually on a weekend morning.
- 3 eggs
- To taste, salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 50 g HUON cold smoked salmon
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- Break the eggs into a bowl, season with salt and pepper and beat with a fork. Heat an omelette pan, add the butter and when foaming, pour in the beaten eggs.
- When they begin to set, scrape the sides towards the middle and shake the pan. After a minute, scatter the baby spinach leaves and salmon pieces over the eggs.
Prep time: 5min • Cook time: 3min