Grab your blender for this guilt-free and easy caramel slice recipe…
Are you a fan of this caramel slice recipe? Share on Facebook!
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao/cocoa/carob
- 10 pitted dates
- 1 cup firmly packed pitted dates
- 1 cup macadamias
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons cacao/cocoa/carob
- 1/2 cup solid coconut oil
- Blend all the base ingredients until it comes together. Depending on the speed of your blender / food processor, you may need to increase the amount of dates used.
- Press the mixture firmly into a slice tin, refrigerate or freeze
- Blend the filling ingredients until smooth, press over the base, refrigerate or freeze.
- Blend the topping ingredients until smooth and well combined, top slice with this chocolate mix and refrigerate or freeze until set.
- Cut into pieces and store in either the refrigerator or freezer