Make most of peaches this summer during stone fruits season. Recipe by Rachael Finch.
Starting the day with grilled peaches and vanilla ricotta is bound to put a smile on your face.
- Eight yellow peaches, halved and stones removed
- Two tablespoons caster sugar
- Two tablespoons maple syrup
- Two teaspoons butter
- 100g fresh ricotta cheese
- One teaspoon vanilla paste or vanilla extract
1. Place peach on a grill tray cut side up, pour a little syrup over each peach and dot with a little butter
2. Cook under a hot grill until bubbling and heated through
3. Mix together ricotta, sugar and vanilla
4. Serve immediately with the grilled peaches
Prep time: 10min • Cook time: 5min