Fudge Yoghurt Brownies, with raspberries and almonds – thanks to Jalna Greek Yoghurts
Try making a batch of these beautiful Fudge Yoghurt Brownies, for work or school lunches.
1 cup (150g) plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (190g) dark chocolate chips, divided
185g unsalted butter
1 cup (225g) sugar
1/2 cup (55g) cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup (250g) Jalna Sweet & Creamy Greek Yoghurt
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (optional)
½ cup flaked almonds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/165°C fan forced. Lightly grease a 23cm x 23cm x 2cm baking pan and line with baking paper.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Combine half the chocolate and butter in a large stainless-steel bowl.
3. Set bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or microwave in 30 second bursts on moderately high, stirring often until chocolate and butter are melted and smooth.
4. Remove bowl from heat; whisk in sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and yoghurt. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. Fold in raspberries (optional) and remaining chocolate chips. Pour mixture into prepared pan and scatter almonds on top (optional).
6. Bake until a skewer inserted into centre of brownie comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, 25-30 minutes. Let brownie cool completely before cutting into squares with a sharp knife.
Prep time: 10min • Cook time: 15min