Fruit mince pies have always been a staple of the Christmas meal – this year try a new tiramisu version and WOW the family
No cooking required for this fruit mince pie dessert, throw all the ingredients together like a usual tiramisu, and it’s ready to serve. Credit to ALDI for this yummy recipe
250g sliced strawberries or berries
2 tbsp icing sugar
1 tbsp instant coffee
6 ALDI Fruit Mince Pies
1 tbsp milk chocolate
- Combine strawberries and 1 tbsp icing sugar in a bowl.
- Set aside for 5 minutes, or until sugar dissolves.
- Dissolve coffee in 2 tsp boiling water and cool.
- Whip cream and remaining icing sugar until soft peaks form.
- Add cooled coffee and mix to combine.
- Break or chop mince pies into pieces.
- Divide half between serving glasses.
- Pipe or spoon half the coffee cream over mince pies.
- Top with strawberries, remaining coffee cream and mince pies, then add shaved chocolate
Prep time: 15min