Impress your guests with this exquisite salmon pizza to share. Fresh smoked salmon, mozzarella, garlic and dill – devine!
For pizza dough:
- 400g strong flour
- 1 yeast sachet
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups body temperature water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
For the pizza topping:
- 2/3 cup tomato puree
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella
- 2 cooked Desiree potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 small bird’s eye chilli (sliced thinly)
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices Huon smoked salmon
- ¼ cup fresh dill sprigs
- Pre-set your oven to 240°C, then dust a large baking tray with coarse semolina and roll out the dough to make a 30cm long oblong pizza.
- Spread the tomato puree over the base and twist the edge to make the high sides. Spread lightly with one cup of the mozzarella, then place on the sliced cooked potato.
- Combine together the olive oil, garlic and chilli slices and brush this mix over the pizza. Scatter the remaining cheese over the top and place in the hot oven and bake until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and top with the smoked salmon and dill sprigs then cut and serve.
Prep time: 15min • Cook time: 8min