Fish, yabbies or marron can be substituted for prawns in this recipe – it’s a great marinate for any fresh catch!
Are you a fan of this prawns recipe? Share with your friends on Facebook!
1½ tbsp butter
1 large onion, chopped
1½ tbsp plain flour
1 tsp curry powder
¼ cup cream
1 can diced tomatoes
1. Melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and cook until clear, adding the curry powder last.
2. Turn the heat down to low.
3. Thicken with the plain flour.
4. Add cream and tomatoes, you can puree the tomatoes a bit more if you like.
5. Add the prawns. If using large prawns, cut into smaller pieces.
6. Cook until prawns cooked through.