Add an Australia twist to a traditional stir fry with seasonal stone fruits – recipe by Rachael Finch.
Plums make a great, healthy addition to any family meal – Rachael Finch.
- Six plums, halved and stone removed
- 250g beef strips
- Three cloves garlic, crushed
- Three centimetre ginger, grated
- Two bunches bok choy
- One tablespoon oil
- One tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup plum sauce
1. Heat oil in wok or frying pan over high heat. Cook beef until well browned on both sides
2. Add garlic, ginger and bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy is just cooked, adding soy sauce when required
3. Add plums and plum sauce, and gently stir until plums are warmed through
4. Serve immediately with noodles or rice
Prep time: 5min • Cook time: 5min