Ravioli Alfredo with a twist – thanks to San Remo
This Ravioli Alfredo is a healthy alternative to your typical pasta meal – aimed to be a family-pleaser. Recipe credit to San Remo.
San Remo Cheese and Spinach Ravioli 350g
4 slices pancetta
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 leek cleaned and sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup pure cream
Salt and pepper to taste
Squeeze of lemon juice
1 cup broad beans, remove outer skin
3 stalks dill, roughly torn
3 tbsp shaved parmesan
- Cook the ravioli as directed on packet, drain.
- Place the pancetta into a cold non-stick fry pan and cook over medium heat until golden and crispy.
- Remove from the pan and drain on absorbent paper.
- Using the same pan, heat the oil and butter, add the leek and garlic, sauté gently to soften but not colour the leeks.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice - simmer to thicken the cream a little.
- Remove from the heat. Add the broad beans and gently toss through the leek and cream.
- Serve beside the prepared ravioli and garnish with dill, shaved parmesan and crumbed crispy pancetta.
Prep time: 10min • Cook time: 15min