Skip the marshmallow roasting – these banana boats are the gourmet option for some quality time around the campfire…
Are you a fan of this banana boat recipe? Share with your friends on Facebook!
4 large, ripe bananas
1 small bag of chocolate chips
1 small bag of mini marshmallows
1 small bag of caramel chips
1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
1. Carefully split each banana lengthwise, do not peel.
2. Stuff a few chocolate chips, caramel chips, mini marshmallows and coconut inside each banana peel.
3. You will probably have some overflow, this is okay.
4. Wrap each banana tightly in aluminium foil and place over campfire, turning after 30-45 seconds.
5. Unwrap carefully and enjoy with a spoon.