Rise and shine with this delicious recipe for berry bircher muesli, thanks to HELPERS performance studio…
Are you a fan of this bircher muesli recipe? Share with your friends on Facebook!
- 2/3 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. chopped pistachio kernels, to garnish
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup rasberries
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cardamom
- Zest of 1/2 orange, finally grated
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients for the Bircher together in a bowl (except the pistachios) and pop it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, wash and halve the berries
- Using a fork, smash the berries together in a large bowl with the spices, orange zest and salt
- Spoon the muddled berries into the muesli and sprinkle the pistachios on top.
Prep time: 5min