Nothing warms you more in winter than a hearty casserole…
Are you a fan of this casserole recipe? Share on Facebook!
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 450g Mr Beak’s Original Beef sausages
- 200g Bacon
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 275ml white wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 x 400g tins of butter beans, drained and rinsed
- Parsley for garnish
1. Add olive oil to a pan and brown sausages.
2. Add garlic and leek and fry, stirring occasionally.
3. Add cooked sausages, garlic and leek to a crock pot.
4. Add white wine, stock and butter beans.
5. Cook on a low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
6. Taste before serving and adjust seasoning if necessary.
7. Serve with mashed potatoes or crusty bread and garnish with finely chopped parsley.