Indulge in these healthy pancakes for breakfast or dessert, or any time you fancy a treat…
Are you a fan of HELPERS pancakes recipe? Share on Facebook!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsps granulated sugar
- 1 bananas (large, mashed)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nutella
1. Grab your favourite mixing bowl and start by adding the flour, oatmeal, sugar and buttermilk.
2. Add a splash of vanilla, mashed up banana, egg and coconut oil.
3. Add your nutella and gentle swirl into the batter.
4. In a hot non-stick pan, spoon your batter into the pan, thinly forming a circle with the batter.
5. Once golden, flip and cook other side
6. Fold or stack the pancakes.
7. Serve with additional banana slices