Baked Camembert is a beautiful, creamy addition to a meal and a different way to serve this popular cheese. Keep your guests satisfied while the main meal is cooking, with this delicious recipe
Entertaining a crowd can sometimes be a nightmare. For a quick starter to keep your guests or the family happy while you prepare the main meal, try this Baked Camembert with Bread recipe – thanks to ALDI.
1 whole Emporium Selection Camembert
1 garlic clove
1 tsp Casa Barelli Olive Oil
1 loaf of uncut bread
Specially Selected Lingonberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Place cheese in small round dish of roughly the same size.
3. Pierce the top of the cheese in several places with a sharp knife and insert pieces of garlic into the slits and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake in the oven for ten minutes, or until the centre of the cheese is melted.
5. Slice the bread, drizzle with olive oil and toast in the oven alongside the cheese.
6. Serve cheese with the toasted bread.
ALDI suggestion: Lingonberry Sauce or Cranberry sauce is a great accompaniment for baked camembert. Serve alongside the dish so guests can dip
Prep time: 5min • Cook time: 10min