These banoffee pies only require eight ingredients – and no baking necessary!
Are you a fan of this banoffee pies recipe? Share on Facebook!
For the Crust:
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 4 large pitted dates (60g) or about ¼ cup, chopped
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
For the Filling & ‘Cream’ Topping:
- 1 banana, peeled
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ½ cup plain 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Dark chocolate shavings for garnish
- In a food processor combine almonds, chopped dates, and almond butter. Process until crumbly and sticky.
- With wet hands divide the mixture 4 ways and form each portion into a ball.
- Press into a muffin tin cup to make a crust. Do this with each portion to make 4 crusts total. (Put some baking paper on the bottom of each muffin cup to prevent sticking!
- In a blender or food processor blend together banana, 4 drops of the liquid stevia, and 2 tablespoons of almond milk.
- Divide the banana mixture equally into the 4 crusts.
- Place the crusts with banana mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, mix 4 drops of the liquid stevia into ½ cup of yogurt.
- Once the crusts/banana filling has set, fill each cup with 2 tablespoons of the toffee yogurt mixture, and return to freezer for 30 min – 1 hour.
- Remove cups from freezer and carefully remove from the muffin tin.
- Serve immediately!